How to participate in the Dubai Film Market?
The Dubai Film Market (DFM) is the business and trade hub of the Festival and is world’s leading industry platform for Arab cinema. The DFM runs concurrently with the Festival from the 7th – 14th December, 2016 and is a destination for the sales and acquisitions of Arab films and TV content. The Market comprises of a range of initiatives, services and partnerships that connect Arab and international film industry professionals and companies with the view to facilitating business collaborations.
For industry professionals:
Last year over 1,800 industry professionals from 81 countries attended the DFM
- Whatever segment of the media industry you work in, the DFM is a must-attend event.
- Delegates have access to a wide range of Forum sessions consisting of panel discussions and master classes giving tremendous insights, access and a rare opportunity to hear from the industry’s global thought leaders, decision makers and experts.
- The DFM offers great networking opportunities to establish new contacts and meet the leading companies in the Arab world exhibiting in the market.
- The DFM is the leading destination to discover the latest content in the region. Delegates can view the widest range of Arab films in the Cinetech, a one-of-a-kind digital library that houses titles of the festival’s offerings.
- Companies and organizations from around the world come to the DFM to gain exposure, discover new projects and make deals.
- The DFM is the perfect platform to announce exciting news, showcase your recent products and services, establish a new customer base in the region and connect with the industry and press. Last year the festival was attended by over 1,500 members of the press from around the world.
- Exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities are available for companies at the 13th edition of the DFM which runs from the 9-13 December, 2016.
- Take advantage of the benefits the DFM has to offer including exposure in the film catalogue and website, showcasing projects in the Cinetech, hosting a bespoke event on the sidelines of the Dubai International Film Festival, access to buyers from over 80 countries – all gathered in one location and ready to do business.
To download the DFM brochure click here
For more details, please contact Dubai Film Market - General Information