DUBAI FILM MARKET: 'SCRIPT TO SCREEN'
Dubai Film Market is the business centre of the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF).
Located in the heart of the Festival Headquarters - Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre – it is open daily from 9:00 – 18:00.
What is the Dubai Film Market?
The Market is the destination to discover the best in Arab cinema and has established a number of pioneering initiatives to showcase and support Arab film-makers:
- Filmmart (Digital Acquisition Platform)
- Dubai Film Connection - Co-production Market
- Forum- panels and other open sessions
- Exchange - partnerships
- Enjaaz- Post production fund
- Team of international matchmakers and consultants
- Extensive networking opportunities
For information about all our activities please visit the Dubai Film Market Information & Services Desk located in the Festival Headquarters in the Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre.
10 Things to Do in the Dubai Film Market:
1. Check the Dubai Film Market Guide to find out who is attending the DFM
2. Attend the Daily Networking Sessions from 16:30 – 18:00 and meet the key Festival guests
3. Go on-line to read about the 300 plus titles in the Filmmart On Line Catalogue and available to the Filmmart Viewing Library. Access subject to accreditation.
4. Brush up on your industry know-how by sitting in on the ‘ How To’ series of panels and workshops every morning from 9:30 – 11:00
5. Follow the latest industry news and developments in the region by attending the Forum programme of open sessions and panels. Details available in the Forum Schedule
6. Check out the Broadcasters Day on 10th December featuring the leading players in the regional and international markets.
7. Find out about the changing face of Indian Cinema by dropping into the New Indian Film Realities @ 11:30 12th December
8. If you have a film in the Festival the DFM has a team of International Consultants to help you network with key industry guests.
9. Looking to make your debut then get first hand insights from those who know - Do You Remember Your First Film? 14 December @ 11:30 – 13:00
10. Find out what is happening in Korea, Namibia, South Africa and the UAE by visiting the Exhibition Stands at the Festival HQ Madinat Arena.
Go to the Dubai Film Market Information & Services Desk at the Madinat Arena – to make sure you have all the details.