- Please ensure you have read the "Rules and Regulations" on the Dubai Film Market/Media Guidelines and Benefits pages in order to begin the application process.
- Please complete ALL mandatory fields and submit your application. If you do not, your application will not be processed and you will be automatically asked to complete the remaining fields as stipulated on-screen.
- You must only register once. Submission of more than one application may result in the rejection of your application.
- Late registration / submission (after November 4th deadline) will not be included in the Dubai Film Market Guide.
You should carefully check the information you have provided and do not forget to confirm your request. After confirmation. Requests for accreditation starts August 15th 2012 until end of festival December 16th 2012.
Early bird online registration for Market is free till September 30th, 2012; registration will cost a charge of AED 200 (US$55), which will be applied beyond October 1st, 2012. Media and Student registration will continue to be free of charge. Requests for accreditation starts August 15th 2012 until end of festival December 16th 2012.
- Send in the summary slip of your online registration request, along with any requested documents to the address shown on the summary slip. Deadline for online registration is October 1st. Registrations made after this date are subject to an AED 200 ( US $55) late registration fee.
- You will be contacted prior to the festival with details regarding the collection of your accreditation badge.
- ANY and ALL Dubai Film Market accreditation requests made at the Festival Headquarters From December 8 - 16th will be subject to an AED 50 processing fee (regardless of acceptance or not) AND, if accepted, an AED 200 'late registration' charge.
- Any request for accreditation made at the Festival Headquarters during the festival will require 48hrs for processing
- The Dubai International Film Festival fully reserves the right, in its reasonable management discretion, to accept or refuse any request for accreditation without giving reasons.
If you encounter any difficulties in completing your online registration form, please kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org