HOW TO FESTIVAL
The Dubai International Film Festival raises the curtain on its 10th edition. Film lovers look no further for the best of film from around the world.
Read on to find out all the information you need about box office locations and ticket pricing. So book your seats before they are sold out and come to experience the excitement behind every cinema door.
See you there!
Where to buy
Box office now open
Dubai Internet City, Building 3
Madinat Jumeirah Theatre
- Please arrive at the theatre at least 15 minutes before the screening to be guaranteed a seat.
- There will be NO admission after the start of the programme.
- The Festival Guide is free and available at all DIFF Box Offices. All information in the Guide was correct at the time of printing
- Please be sure to visit dubaifilmfest.com to check for any updates on the Festival, screenings and schedule.
- Most DIFF screenings are followed by a discussion with the film-maker and talent. Stick around and interact with DIFF guests.
- Dress code applies to all Red Carpet Gala Screenings. Formal or National Dress only. No jeans.
CAN’T GET A TICKET?
If a screening is sold out, you might still be able to watch it. If all tickets have been sold, a screening is deemed Stand-by. On the day of the screening, customers can join the Stand-by queue and wait until approximately 15 minutes before the screening starts. If there are any empty seats at that time, they will be offered to the Stand-by queue, on a first-come, first served basis. So take a chance and show up anyway!
- All regular screenings: AED30 per ticket.
AED10 per ticket for students with valid student ID.
- Student discount not applicable for Gala Screening.
Red Carpet Gala Screening: AED80 per ticket
- Cinema for Children Gala: AED50 per ticket (adult or child)
Tickets may be purchased with cash, Visa or MasterCard only.
AGE CLASSIFICATION RATING
PROOF OF AGE WILL BE CHECKED UPON ENTRANCE TO THE CINEMAS